Monday, July 13, 2015

Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeños


My husband and I love finding or coming up with awesome recipes that are great for party grazing. Whether it be a potluck party, or an evening of socializing and board games, a tasty, easy to grab dish always comes in handy.

This particular recipe had a mild amount of prep work, is a simple finger food, and is wrapped in bacon. I’m not really sure what else you could ask for!


Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers  
Makes 24

Ingredients:

1 dozen fresh Jalapenos
1 package of plain cream chese
24 slices of hickory smoked bacon

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Cut the stems off of the Jalapenos, and slice in half longways.

Scoop our the ‘guts’ of the Jalepenos, leaving an empty shell. Be sure to get all the seeds out unless you want them to be very spicy.

Spoon and spread cream cheese throughout the jalapeno half

Wrap an entire slice of bacon around the Jalapeno, covering the cream cheese. (If you choose to cut bacon slices in half, you will need to use toothpicks to hold together.)

Place on foil lined baking sheet, and bake for 15 minutes.

Turn jalapenos over, to ensure bacon crisping on both sides, and bake for an additional 15 minutes.

This recipe yields 24 jalapenos. They will go FAST! Be sure to eat a few, before your guests clean the plate ;)

I WAS FEATURED! 

http://nannaswisdom.com/wednesdays-wisdom-26/

and



21 comments:

  1. Love these.. Makes a great appetizer. Thanks for sharing. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing on the Healthy Living Link Party. It has been pinned to our Pinterest board and posted on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY YUM!!! These look great!!! Thanks for sharing at the SITS Girls Link Party!! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, hubby's two favourite things together!! will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Be sure to eat a few before your guests eat them all! For real, right? They sound really yummy. I love peppers AND bacon! Stopping by from Small Victories Sunday . Hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jackie,
    This looks like a recipe that would be great to serve to company. Healthy, easy to make and looks so tasty. Thanks for sharing on Real Food Fridays. Pinned & twitted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look mouth-wateringly delicious! What a lovely appetizer! Thank you so much for sharing this delicious recipe with us at the Hearth and Soul hop. Pinning and sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so amazing!!! I'd love for you to share them at my Together on Tuesdays Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m loving this! Pinned and tweeted! I always love your creations, thanks for sharing this with us at our party! I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm, we love seeing what you have been working on! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a jalapeno person, but Luke sure is. He'll LOVE these! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty - we hope to see you again next week. :)

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to have to make these for my husband soon!!! Thank you so much for linking up at Tasty Tuesday! This post has been pinned on the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board! I love having you and can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look so good. I've been wanting to make these for some time. I have a jalapeno plant in my kitchen garden. I'll be making these babies soon. Thanks for sharing on Sunday's Best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds delicious although spicy! Thanks for sharing with us at #anythingoes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea for a party. Your Bacon wrapped Jalapeno Poppers will be a hit I'm sure. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband loves to make these! Thanks for sharing at Waiting on...Wednesday! Hope to see you back again tomorrow!

    Holly @ www.iwillservewhileiwait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I make a stuffed jalapeno that we love. Gotta try these bacon wrapped ones! Yum!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Yummy!! I love stuffed Jalapeno's!! Thanks for linking up on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday!! I loved having you!! Hope you can join us again tomorrow!! Pinned to My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday Pinterest page!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg! 3 of my most favorite things: Bacon, Cream Cheese, and Jalapenos. You are a genius. I definitely need to give this recipe a try.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yum! This looks great and bacon wrapped anything is always good! Thanks for sharing the recipe with us at the Merry Monday link party. I hope you'll join us again next week. Sharing your post on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay my mouth is watering!! Yum!! Definitely pinning this

    ReplyDelete