Thursday, December 15, 2016

Awesome Life Friday #91

Welcome to Awesome Life Friday!  It's December! I can't believe we are into the last month of the year!

We're so looking forward to seeing what you've been cooking, creating, growing, decorating, reviewing, giving away, and thinking about this week!

While you're here, leave your posts at the other link up we co-host here - Party in Your PJs!  It starts on Tuesday evenings, and runs through Sunday.  I hope you'll join us there as well!

I forgot all about setting this up last week, but I had a good excuse!  I was away visiting my youngest daughter's family - they just had their first baby, so I was busy getting to know my newest granddaughter.

It'll come as no shock to anyone that I think she is an utterly adorable angel, will it?

Here's what some of us have been up to here over the past couple weeks:




We hope you'll check them out if you haven't already!  Don't forget to peek at the sidebar and check out what other giveaways we currently have going.
  
~~~

And now our favorite part - the FEATURES !  This week we are all about the pumpkins! If you're one of our featured posts, we'd love it if you'd grab a button, and thanks to all of you who shared with us last week!








Royal Little Lambs ~ Chocolate Spice Cookies



Creating My Way to Success ~ Christmas Damper with Guacamole



Muchmore Creative ~ Pallet Deer





My Thoughts, Ideas & Ramblings ~ Grinch Fruit Kabobs




Little House Living ~ 10 Simple Scrubs For Gifts




Dragonfly Treasure ~ Framed Button Christmas Tree



If you are one of our FEATURED bloggers, this button is for you!





Thank you all so much for sharing your awesomeness!


Are you all ready to party?  If you like, we'd love it you'd help spread the word by grabbing our button:





Here we go!


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting Awesome Life Friday 91, always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only can I not believe it's December, but I can't believe it's Christmas already next week! Hope your weekend is super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this fun party! Merry Christmas! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring our chocolate spice cookies! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for including my Pallet Deer in your fun features! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your fun link party at Funtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete